Archival Photo

A2010-002.965 : Aerial view of area near SW Patton Rd looking east toward Shattuck Rd

12/31/1954

A2010-002

AP/29862

Black and white

4 X 5

The house at the end of the long drive in the upper center is the Wilcox mansion, used at this time as Columbia Prep School. The houses to the right are along Thomas and Lowell streets. Date is circa.

Electronic Attachment

977.5 KB (1,001,004 bytes)

JPG

ARCHIVES & RECORDS MANAGEMENT | AUDITOR'S OFFICE | CITY OF PORTLAND