The Record Details page contains the metadata for the record. Some key fields to notice:
- NOTES - this field will contain additional information about the record.
- CLASSIFICATION - this field shows where in the City's records structure this record is placed. Use the link to access details about the classification, and to search for other records within the same area. This information can provide an understanding as to what bureau or function created the record.
- CONTAINER - this field lists the title of the container where the record resides. Use the link to navigate to the container.
- Click the Download button to download the electronic file associated with the record.
- Some records may have a preview available.